• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alpine Air shuts down Hawaii base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the deal with them? Do anybody have any info? They keep putting up these ads for BE1900 captains, I am typed(not current) with time, and I hear nothing. They won't even return my email to say they are not interested.

What's the deal with them? Do anybody have any info? They keep putting up these ads for BE1900 captains, I am typed(not current) with time, and I hear nothing. They won't even return my email to say they are not interested.
It could be that they aren't looking to hire furloughed pilots (like a lot of companies nowadays) or you may not have the time/type of experience they are looking for... beyond that I couldn't tell you why.

As you are already typed you won't be paying for the experience and right seat B1900 time so they won't call.

Alpine doesn't offer jobs. They sell them. If you're not buying, you probably won't hear back.

Hmmmm, interesting, they (Alpine) may be done in the islands, all of a sudden, Corporate Air is posting for Hawaii-base van drivers, maintenance, etc.

Anyone heard anything else on this? I know Corporate Air runs the Fedex 'vans out there but are they taking over the UPS with something else? Or is there another outfit contracted for UPS? Just curious...

Latest resources

Back