Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alpha Flying (PC-12s) or Avantair (P180s)?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alpha flying is a good gig. I would recomend it. Good schedule 6 on 4 off, 401K, I flew approximately 500 hrs a year there. The overnights are good with nice hotels and almost always a rental car.

Alpha does do alot of flying from TEB and HPN to FLA, Marsh Harbor, Treasure Cay, etc. Almost exclusivly, most winter flying is done to these destinations. In the summer expect mostly day trips to ACK, MVY and various Maine destinations.

Overall, they are very nice people to work for, and my time there was a pleasant experience.

Last edited:
rattler said:
Alpha flying is a good gig. I would recomend it. Good schedule 6 on 4 off, 401K, I flew approximately 500 hrs a year there. The overnights are good with nice hotels and almost always a rental car.

Alpha does do alot of flying from TEB and HPN to FLA, Marsh Harbor, Treasure Cay, etc. Almost exclusivly, most winter flying is done to these destinations. In the summer expect mostly day trips to ACK, MVY and various Maine destinations.

Overall, they are very nice people to work for, and my time there was a pleasant experience.
Rattler,

How long are those trips from TEB and HPN to FLA, Marsh Harbor and Treasure Cay in the PC-12 during the winter? What altitude would you need to fly at and what sort of cruise speed would you expect? Was the PC-12 a comfortable cockpit over those hours? Nice airplane.

Latest resources

Back