Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aucfi

Endowed Member
Both of these fraternities are at my college and both are aviation affiliated. Each frat has brothers in the aviation industry. Just wondering if any of you are members?

I am part of Alpha Eta Rho, Alpha Chi chapter at Averett University in Danville, VA.

au

I'm at the University of Oklahoma, we just this year reformed our Beta Chi chapter of Alpha Eta Rho, it had been dead for the last few years. The national president of Alpha Eta Rho is going to speak at our banquet later this month. Correct me if i am wrong, but it seemed to me that Alpha Eta Rho is more widespread.

aucfi said:
Both of these fraternities are at my college and both are aviation affiliated. Each frat has brothers in the aviation industry. Just wondering if any of you are members?

I am part of Alpha Eta Rho, Alpha Chi chapter at Averett University in Danville, VA.

au

I graduated from AU in '01. I was one of the first members in Alpha Eta...not that we did a thing back then...but hey...I can say I did it:) Back when Reuv was the head guy.

And I have been in Pi Kappa Phi since '99. Best thing I did in college and I still keep up with a lot of my fraternity brothers (Three of us have worked where I work now). Before PKP was PKP (Nationally recognized) it was a local aviation fraternity. So, there are a lot of brothers that are in the industry.

If you thinking about pledging PKP...do it!

Wankel

urflyingme?! said:
But it's very informal here.
Same here, we have that head fella coming to talk at our banquete in may aswell...

Pi Kappa Phi - Zeta Gamma.

Anyone else?.............

Most of our members are inactive right now which keeps us from having events. The main thing AHP does on our campus is compete in NIFA annually and mentor each other.

Wankel can vouch for just how small this school is. Our biggest problem is getting and maintaining interest in the organization. I don’t foresee this chapter lasting much longer unless some of the underclassmen take it upon themselves to lead the way.

an update....

I just graduated AU,

AHP is still up and running, under some new leadership so I've heard....though tucker argues that....for the few on here who know who tucker is...anyways

I was pres. for a year and def. had a tuff time keeping interest.

Hopefully those underclassmen will do more than we did jesse, we shall see, would like to come back in 10 years to some sort of alum reunion.

Not to flame anyone...

But where I went to school in the early 90's

AHP was refered to as A$$ hole patrol

Latest resources

Back