ALPA Photo contest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DairyAir

Hey folks the photographs are out so make your vote count. The RJ taxiing is by far the best one. I should know I took it! Finally a chance to get some of the money back that I have paid ALPA over the years. So help a Regional brother out by voting for photo # 2. Anyway the 747 lightning shot is so photoshopped I can not believe they even let it in the contest. The rules specifically said you could not edit them. Check them out at alpa.org

See Ya and thanks for the vote!

That jumpseater pic is pretty awesome.

Is pic #1 a cut and paste job? Doesn't look real to me..........Doesn't matter cause I like pic #2 better anyway........nice job photo-boy!!

regarding the 747 photo, who wears their shoulder harnesses in level flight? It's obviously a doctored photo!

As a fellow AWAC pilot, i'll definitely vote for #2.

And just what is he pointing to on the right side?? looks like a clip from a Monty Python movie - a large cut out rendition of God probably appeared in the next clip!

How dare you...

HEY! I was the Capt. on that first photo and IT'S REAL... because... I SAID SO!!! So just stay on your side of the cockpit and SHUT UP!

By gum, you regional pilots ruinin' the whole world and questioning MY photo shop... I mean... photo takin' ability!

CYA!

CP

There's all kinds of things wrong with that first picture.
Where's the cup of coffee.
Where's the crew meal.
No newspaper.
The captain's awake.
Obviously a fake.

Latest resources

Back