• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA PAC participation rates- 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agonized over this...Heck, if he wold've run a campaign that made him look like he actually wanted the job...I might've sent him something.

A stronger candidate next time will help....and it better not be Sarah.

I'm not a fan of his religion, but Huckabee seems to be BY FAR the brightest possible (and charismatic) candidate for the Elephants..

I'm not a fan of his religion, but Huckabee seems to be BY FAR the brightest possible (and charismatic) candidate for the Elephants..

The brightest right winger. That's like looking for the smartest retard.

Huckabee? You have to be kidding. Ron Paul could fly intellectual circles around that crazy god man. That's where the Republicans screwed up hard. They took their one smart, mature candidate and berated him in public.

2008 ALPA PAC Participation Rates

United 24%
ASTAR 23%
Delta 22%
Northwest 19%
Mesaba 18%
Alaska 15%
ALPA OVERALL 14%
FedEx 14%
Hawaiian 12%
Continental 9%
Spirit 9%
Mesa Air Group 6%
Pinnacle 4%
Capital Cargo 3%
Midwest 3%
Trans State 3%
ExpressJet 3%
Island Air 2%
American Eagle 2%
Evergreen 2%
Air Wisconsin 1%
Atlantic Southeast 1%
Comair 1%
PSA 1%
Sun Country 1%
Piedmont <1%

Hey,wait a minute...I don't see USAirways listed ther... er ,oh never mind . Silly me I forgot. We don't have a union anymore. Just a bunch of thugs masquarading as union leaders. Oh well...carry on.

PHXFLYR

ALPA uses PAC money to support issues like AGE 65.

I don't think I'll ever be in support of ALPA's issues. I feel much better pissing my money away on other stuff.

If you actually took the time to talk to representation you would find that ALPA did not HAVE enough money to fight this battle this time.

Sometimes you have to pick and choose the battles you fight. This one was unfortunately unwinable right now...

You think ALPA/ALPA PAC is a failure, so you don't give them any money. But you give your money to 3 other entities that are failures?

How are AOPA/NRA failures? Ron Paul get's my support because my political party (Republican) has failed me as has my union....I don't support organizations that fail me....Both ALPA and the Republican Party can EARN my support again....but they both have to stop taking my support for granted....they have to EARN that support....

Condsider this:

You can't buy guns or fly for fun if you don't have a paycheck....

Consider this....

1. You can have a paycheck without ALPA....In fact many pilots make more money than many ALPA pilots...

2. If ALPA were to disappear....I still have the ability to earn a paycheck...If the government takes away my right to guns or my ability to fly general aviation....most likely they will be gone forever....

3. How many Americans are members of ALPA? They still have paychecks....don't they?

It must be sad to be you. Everyone has failed you, not you being a failure.

How are AOPA/NRA failures? Ron Paul get's my support because my political party (Republican) has failed me as has my union....I don't support organizations that fail me....Both ALPA and the Republican Party can EARN my support again....but they both have to stop taking my support for granted....they have to EARN that support....

Latest resources

Back