• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Exec requirement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear they also wave it if you swear to protect and increase the salary of the national president and your salary and toss every remaining man junior to yourself under a speeding bus.

This must be demonstrated by calling out the junior reserve FO and physically throwing him/her under a DC metro bus outside Herndon, VA - then all national guys get together and have a super $$$$ lunchon on that white yatch that goes up and down the Potomac by the airport while they wave to all us (as we sit ground stopped for rwy 01 because lil bush dickweed decided to go flying in his "neato green helo") working to pay their cushy job salaries.

Last edited:
Coffee is served in the shrunked, hollowed out heads of junior pilots at ALPA hqrts. The mustache becomes a necessity to sift out the lingering chunks of matter.

This is indeed true, unless you cannot grow a full mustache. Then and only then you are allowed to garner 2% of your pubies monthly until they are bled dry, whereupon your remaining body hair will be put up for contract renewal and likely farmed out after significant folicle savings to management.

Is it true that to be an ALPA Executive Officer you must have a mustache?

Seeing as the union is stuck back in the 1970's with the way it does things, seems appropriate. I also love the fact that 75% of the pictures in ALPA magazine are of folks in meetings. BORING.

Seeing as the union is stuck back in the 1970's with the way it does things, seems appropriate. I also love the fact that 75% of the pictures in ALPA magazine are of folks in meetings. BORING.

That's true, maybe ALPA sponsored keg parties would increase union exposure and provide for more interesting magazine photos.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back