• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA doesn't take the "No AIT" stand

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who pays for SIDA badges, not the employees, so, just give me a national SIDA badge and I'll use the same entrance as the rampers, see problem solved.

AFAIK, the IAM/TWU/SEIU doesn't pay for the SIDA badges, so why should ALPA or the pilots of the airline pay for CrewPass?

For all you know, Captain Prater is behind the scenes telling the TSA and DHS that this either gets fixed by (insert date), or he'll give 53,000 pilots the direction to not accept AIT screening. That would get them moving on fixing the problem.

BWAHAHAHAHA

"Takin it back" Prater do something like that??........Will never happen.

That was proven when they created yet another alpa "survey" to "address" this problem. Hmmm, when did that happen before.........Seems to me they ignored the majority if memory serves.

Who pays for SIDA badges, not the employees, so, just give me a national SIDA badge and I'll use the same entrance as the rampers, see problem solved.

AFAIK, the IAM/TWU/SEIU doesn't pay for the SIDA badges, so why should ALPA or the pilots of the airline pay for CrewPass?
This just makes way too much sense.

Hey PCL,

Since you mention what USAir/AMWest guys are making, why don't you enlighten us as to what your Captains make.

Schmuck!

BlueBlood, our captains top out at $153/hr right now. When the TA is ratified, that number goes up to $163/hr on DOS, and it goes up to $186/hr by the end of the contract.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back