Aloha news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sleepyhead

I heard through the grapevine Aloha interviewed this week. Anyone have any details, how many future class plans etc.

rumor i heard was a class at the beginning of may....probably first week. also heard continuing to interview for a while.....

Mins are ATP, 1000 multi, associate degree or equivalent (60 credits minimum). There is no turbine PIC requirement.
LOR from an Aloha pilot is practically a must to get a shot at an interview.

aloha news

Hey frieght dog! Question for you or AQ pilot, do I understand correctly you are able to keep your Island Air seniority for the retirement "A" plan and your vacation at Aloha. If that's true the folks at Island should really push that. If they told me that way back when it would have made a big difference. I have got a low time buddy flying the RJ right seat that has a chance to go to Island now.

As far as the A-plan is concerned, I believe that's right. You multiply years spent with Aloha Airgroup (Island Air included) as a part of your calculation. I know I could have enrolled in AQ's 401k on the first check having come from Island Air and not have to wait a year, but I'm not 100% sure on the A-plan.

As for vacation, I haven't heard anything along those lines... worth looking into though.

Latest resources

Back