Aloha interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
great info!

hey, a buddy of mine interviewed with them yesterday. he didn't hear any class dates. where did you get that march 10th info? just curious! good news though, eh!

AQ Pilot:

I got that info from a co-worker of mine, that heard it from Aloha's traning personnel. (Intials are B.J.)
I hope to be in the next round! Does your friend happen to fly at Island Air?
I heard there 4 of them from there that got the call!
Aloha,
T.

I was in training when they said they were gonna interview in March for April class. The very next day, they started calling people to interview in February for March class.

The more classes - the better...

Freight Dog said:
I was in training when they said they were gonna interview in March for April class. The very next day, they started calling people to interview in February for March class.

The more classes - the better...

No call for me this round. I have a solid rec and local Oahu address currently employed flying a jet 121 so what my friend told me is those that are being called have recs from senior CA's at AQ. Sure seems like quite the bottleneck now.

I may have been misunderstood. I was alluding to nepotism, not race or sexism.
As Freight Dog said, the more the classes , the better.

hmmm

don't know about racism, sexism, nepotism, or any other isms for that matter..... but, the friend of mine that got the call is from the mainland, furloughed, male, and the recommendation was from a 2 year FO.

haven't heard anything about class dates yet. if anyone gets any more confirms on them, please keep posting!

aviator66.... my buddy wasn't from island air....

Latest resources

Back