• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alliance Air Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only thing I heard was that the past 2 years hit them pretty hard. The Shorts were not flying much at all and I think they got rid of one of their Falcons. Just rumors though so take that with a grain of salt.

Ref

They were essentially shut down but have a few planes flying now. Don't really know specifics, sorry.

They were essentially shut down but have a few planes flying now. Don't really know specifics, sorry.

:confused:

Translation; I really don't know anything about your question, but thought I'd post anyway.

They never had more than a few planes... I guy I used to work with at Cherry is now at Alliance. He just got hired a few months ago. Don't know if they have more than 1 Falcon flying or how many shorts are still flying, sorry.

:confused:

Translation; I really don't know anything about your question, but thought I'd post anyway.

I know they were shut down for a while, but they started back up when things turned around.... Could be useful info to anyone who can read between the lines regarding what might happen if it slows down a little again.

Use www.flightaware.com to see which operators are busy in the auto freight business. Go to live tracking -> Fleets and look up the following companies: TTX, KFS, JUS, RAX, CCY, TSU, IFL, MDS, AJI. Who did I forget? Also, check out the recent activity at LRD and YIP.

I used to work for Alliance. Based on flight aware I can tell that they are keeping busy, but I don't know much about their current pay or schedule.

Latest resources

Back