Alliance Air Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Company Profile: Part 135 On-Demand operator [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]with operations in USA, Canada, Mexico, [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Central America and Carribean.
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]\
[/FONT]
Anybody know anything about these guys, it is strange to see advertizing for only current quailifed DA-20 crew members need apply. Must have current 8410.

Outfit based in Texas operating Shorts and Falcons. Used to be the brains behind the charter dept at a rival shorts outfit, now going it alone and doing quite well.

Air Cargo Carriers old Falcons and MGT/MX in Denton, TX I think. Pay is pretty low, $40k for Capt plus mileage after 8000 miles

sounds cheap

Air Cargo Carriers old Falcons and MGT/MX in Denton, TX I think. Pay is pretty low, $40k for Capt plus mileage after 8000 miles
they also want ready to fly, no traiing required piltos off the street. Maybe they will get what they pay for. How about days off, and other stuff.

They haven't set a scedule yet but the Shorts guys are on a 15/13 schedule I think. They already tried to recruit me, I said thanks but NO THANKS!:rolleyes:

13 on 8 off but usually spend an off day traveling. No JS privelages. They are great about getting us tickets to/from wherever we are needed and respect our rest during travel.

I dont know much about the Falcons but the Shorts are flying a good bit. Hope it stays this way so I can save for next winter!

Latest resources

Back