• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VAPOR

a mirac..it's in the hole
Orlando Business Journal - 9:09 AM EST Friday

Allegiant Air LLC reported Friday that the number of scheduled service passengers it flew in December jumped 67.9 percent to 213,627, while the fourth quarter saw an increase of 64.4 percent to 531,718 passengers.

The Las Vegas-based carrier, which counts Las Vegas and Orlando Sanford International Airport as its top two leisure travel destinations, also reported that passenger traffic for 2006 reached more than 1.9 million, up more than 100 percent from the 969,393 passengers it transported in 2005.

Allegiant, a subsidiary of Allegiant Travel Co. (Nasdaq: ALGT), also reported that its load factor for the year was 80.7 percent, up from 79.6 percent the year before.

I have been seeing an Allegiant MD80 in the ramp in Milwaukee for few days now, anyone knows whats going on?

MKE is one of our temporary bases for part of the year.

Very good news for Allegiant Air. Today alone they announced new service from Great Falls, MT to Las Vegas. They also increased the Orlando flights from Allentown, South Bend, and Lansing.

I think this airline has found tremendous success with the smaller cities, and about 50 more to go.

We'll be flying charters into Mexico for the next 3 or 4 months.

Good job, I think Mexico and the Caribbeans is way under-served from Milwaukee, if you commute to and from Milwaukee come and jumpseat with us any time you need to, we have an unlimited j/s policy, I have a couple of good friends at Allegiant.

Good job, I think Mexico and the Caribbeans is way under-served from Milwaukee, if you commute to and from Milwaukee come and jumpseat with us any time you need to, we have an unlimited j/s policy, I have a couple of good friends at Allegiant.

Thank you!! I (we) appreciate that very much!

I thought you guys went to LAS from MKE, or was that just last year? Saw a special on you guys on MSNBC yesterday. Great press coverage (especially since it was free publicity). Do you guys get any deals on hotels in Vegas or Orlando?

Latest resources

Back