• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Work Rules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously, in this day in age who does'nt pay for hotel rooms during training. I applied and almost went to interview about two years ago before i found out about all the stupid b@ll******************** that went on at that place. When i emailed them about hotel and travel arrangments they told me i was on my own to get out to Vegas and hotel rooms not provided. Told them thanks but no thanks, and i live 20 minutes from SFB. Sounded like a good place for desperate regional pilots or guys out of work needing a job right away to pay the bills. Not even the management/ charter company i work for is that cheap.

JUS, non-union non-sked flying out of KYIP, full pay first day, about $3K/mo, hotel for 10 days while in ground school. KYIP is the only base so you have couplee weeks to find a crash pad. Pre-diem $1.90/hr. 13 days of per month.

Yet, guys are still picking up open flying every single day???? Its no better than one of the worst regional airlines out there, only with 40 year old airplanes!

They're 40 years old now?

No, not quite forty. But with the lack of fresh parts, they can act like RJ's

Latest resources

Back