• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant nearly crashes???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reading the article and with no other info it seems they had a high speed tire failure. They found parts at the departure end of the runway.

"Debris was also kicked back on the runway for approximately 180m."

Just a guess.

I wa told by an Allegiant pilot that they were over weight (supposedly F/O had a addition error) and Capt. finally rotated for the F/O prior to V1 as they approached the end of runway...Also, he said the crew never went to full power... again- this was third hand hearsay

I wa told by an Allegiant pilot that they were over weight (supposedly F/O had a addition error) and Capt. finally rotated for the F/O prior to V1 as they approached the end of runway...Also, he said the crew never went to full power... again- this was third hand hearsay

So why are you posting third hand hearsay?

to get the story confirmed or denied. Why else would he post it and how else would he find the answer?

Easy, guys. I've seen the FDR data and have been involved in the company's role in the investigation. Let's just say that there were many factors at play and let the investigation run its course. The info will come out when it's been confirmed. Quite a dramatic attention-getter thread title, though.

Easy, guys. I've seen the FDR data and have been involved in the company's role in the investigation. Let's just say that there were many factors at play and let the investigation run its course. The info will come out when it's been confirmed. Quite a dramatic attention-getter thread title, though.

Man you are no fun. Gross speculation, rampant rumors and attention grabbing headlines are what FI is all about!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Allegiant almost take out 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back