Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tri-holer

Unregistered Ruser
I just got scheduled for an interview on 17 August. Any new information? Any tips?

Thanks

Already been there but thanks. It is a great resource. I was also hoping to hear about possible new service and any other updates for the company.

An HR type interview only. No Tech/Sim. It's a get to know you session. Be organized, have some preplannes answers, seem positive and happy to be there.

40+ new hires this year. A class of nearly 20 begins on 8/24. A second class (the I presume you will be interviewing for) will take place in september. After that I believe the next planned class will be in march.

All growth right now is in SFB. There are openings in Las Vegas however, because of upgrades going to FL. I'd say the likely domicile spread will be 60/40 with the majority going to SFB.

Next year in 07 there will be expansion in Vegas.

Possible upcoming IPO, maybe a few new airplanes. more next year...

[ Be organized, have some preplannes answers, seem positive and happy to be there.]

Try and do this when you get online as well.

I've heard the third class will be late Dec or first week of Jan. to have them ready for the March build up. This came right from the chiefs mouth.

HR, situational type questions. VERY nice and very relaxed. They want to know if you will fit in, and what kind of person/decision maker you are. We were told about 55% Orlando and 45% between Las Vegas and Reno. The 8/24 class is also going to be the first class to go through and not recieve any paper manuals. Looks like its one step closer to going to a full "paperless" cockpit. Good luck, I hope it works out well for you. Allegiant seems like a really good place to be right now.

Allegiant just added new flights to 9 cities from Vegas. That should be good for guys who want to be based out west!:beer:

How will that work with no paper manuals, will the company be providing a computer to the new hires?

I sure hope so. The laptop computer I have is so old that it is only good to keep the laptop bag from collapsing in upon itself. I keep thinking about buying a new one but can't afford it on regional FO pay.

Am really looking forward to being there. Hope the interview goes well. Thanks to all who have put up information. You have been a real help.

Latest resources

Back