Allegiant Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AHP-TWAMaddog

Hello everyone I got a call today for an Interview tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has been thru an interview lately and if they could pass on some intel.

FYI I completed the App and mailed them it about 1 month ago and I have had a friend from TWA helping my and talked to the Chief Pilot last week.

Any and all advice is welcomed and greatly apprecitated.

Tailwinds
Maddog

I have a friend that successfully interviewed there within the last year. He said it was a nontechnical, get to know you type interview. As I recall it lasted about 45 minutes and was very casual. No prep was necessary. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Just curious. Any information about QOL. Vacations, schedule construction (ie, 4 on, 3off, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 5 off - what a typical month might be), commutability, commuter policy, family travel, jumpseat policy, sick days, etc. Just some details.

Is it true that they only hire about 25%?

Sounds like a good place to get to.

Last edited:
Hello,
I don't work there, but from friends I have found that they only do day trips, not many layovers. They have a jumpseat agreement with many airlines, and it's getting better as they grow larger. You can commute, but they ask about that on the interview. You are given ten days off if on reserve, eleven with a line. No commuting policy, as that's a union thing. They don't have a pilot union. Family travel is similar to other airlines. Hope that helps you.

I'm still researching their relationship to Ryanair in Ireland, as one of the founders of Ryanair is an investor in Allegiant. I don't think it's a big deal, but they don't treat their employees very well at Ryanair. You can find out more at pprune.com. IT's probably nothing, but I thought it would be fair to let you know about it.

skydiverdriver2 said:
I'm still researching their relationship to Ryanair in Ireland, as one of the founders of Ryanair is an investor in Allegiant. I don't think it's a big deal, but they don't treat their employees very well at Ryanair. You can find out more at pprune.com. IT's probably nothing, but I thought it would be fair to let you know about it.

Dude,

Get a life....

Latest resources

Back