Allegiant In-Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyguy801

So I was wondering what is the starting pay for F/As at Allegaint? How much are the paid per hour for the first 6 months and after a year? How many hours do you get a month?

Well my significant other works for them and I'll tell you the crap pay they're gonna be getting. Right now first year pay is 20.00 per hour with 1.00 per diem. In a few weeks, that is going to drop to 13.33 an hour, with the f/a's getting around 17% of sales - if they sell more than $500.00 worth of merchandise per leg. Ok for Vegas base, not ok for FL bases. Cheap ass company. You will be poor if you are FL based. Probably just as bad as Greyhound Air (SkyBus).

Last edited:

Before you say ouch, don't believe what you read here. The above poster isn't correct. While our FAs don't get paid what they're worth, it's not nearly as bad as portrayed above.

Go to a recruitment session and get the real scoop.

SANFORD, FLORIDA:

Date: Thursday – May 31, 2007
Time: 6:00 PM Sharp! Check-in begins 30 minutes prior. Doors will close promptly at 6:00 PM.
Where: Sanford Airport – Vigilante Room, 1200 Red Cleveland Blvd, Sanford, FL.

ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA:

Date: Saturday – June 2, 2007
Time: 1:00 PM Sharp! Check-in begins 30 minutes prior. Doors will close promptly at 1:00 PM.
Where: The Holiday Inn Select; 3535 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA:

Date: Tuesday – June 5, 2007
Time: 6:00 PM Sharp! Check-in begins 30 minutes prior. Doors will close promptly at 6:00 PM.
Where: Patrick Training Facility; 2875 E. Patrick Lane, Suite "G"Las Vegas, NV.

• Visit the www.allegiantair.com website --Print and fill out an Allegiantemployment application (completely)
  • Attend the Recruitment Session (bring application & current resume)

RE: Alliegiant Pay

What is the pay really for Ally Air? I heard a year ago it was going down to $13.33. It still hasnt changed yet?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back