Allegiant hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B314Clipper

I have seen on this board that Allegiant Air is hiring. However, at there website they don't have any pilot positions listed. I did send them my resume, but I wondered if you are supposed to send in the application or wait till they contact you. A friend of mine reccommended contacting the Chief Pilot directly. I just don't want to step on any toes. It looks like Allegiant has a good thing going and a lot of potential growth. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.allegiantair.com/jobs.htm

Last I heard was they hired for the year. Two classes for december already hired. Not expected any more classes to Spring. Hope it helps.

I dont believe you need the application filled out right away. Mailing or emailing the Chief Pilot, Capt. Mike DeVincenzi is fine. We have 1 class going in December. Hiring is planned on resuming in March or April (latest rumor).
Good luck!
Brian

Thanks for the info, "Brain". "NARF!!"

--"Are you pondeing what I'm pondering, Pinky?"

--"I think so Brain, but...."

B314Clipper said:
Thanks for the info, "Brain". "NARF!!"

--"Are you pondeing what I'm pondering, Pinky?"

--"I think so Brain, but...."

...ah yes, I knew eventually I would run into the 'other half'...(sigh)

...plotting to take over the world is sooooo much work...

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"

"The same thing we do every night Pinky, try and take over the world!!"

Anyone in the "Pearl Harbor Day" class interested in temp housing very close to training shoot me a PM. Two of us have a nice extended stay condo with room for a third person. We have it from the start of groundschool thru sims.

SaabStory said:
Anyone in the "Pearl Harbor Day" class interested in temp housing very close to training shoot me a PM. Two of us have a nice extended stay condo with room for a third person. We have it from the start of groundschool thru sims.

Hi,
Would you shoot me the info and where you dug that info up from? I would like to be able to pass it on to future classes. Thanks! I'll see you soon, and congratulations, its a good company to fly for.
Brian

I have a friend who might be interested in working there. What are the schedules like? Days off? LAS as a base. Etc etc. QOL stuff. APpreciate the info in advance.

Latest resources

Back