Allegiant Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

plunger

I've noticed over on jsfirm that Allegiant posts for pilots it seems every other week. Are they having are hard time filling classes or just trying to build a stack of resumes? I didn't even think they were hiring right now.

Class of 8 in Feb. Next class early fall.

I've noticed over on jsfirm that Allegiant posts for pilots it seems every other week. Are they having are hard time filling classes or just trying to build a stack of resumes? I didn't even think they were hiring right now.

I would think that whatever site you're seeing this on is just reposting old ads to show something current.

We're not currently hiring with next class planned for August. I think most in that class will come from the pool they started in Feb.

Resumes are plentiful.

climbto350.com also has an Allegiant banner on the bottom of their jobs pages...

Says: "Allegiant Air now hiring"

Coincidence?

If you click on the banner at climbto350.com, it shows that Allegiant is having hiring sessions for ground personnel and flight attendants; I guess not for pilots yet.
The FO's in the "open positions" part has been there ever since I can remember. I suppose it couldn't hurt to send in a resume though, hiring could change anytime.

Last edited:
Class of 8 in Feb. Next class early fall.
Minor correction: Feb. class size was 6 (if it was 8 I would be on line there now). I'm in the pool for the next class..Aug. is latest word.
--Get your app in & best of luck!

Allegiant bidding on the Eos certificate

How will that change the plan. Must have 180 ETOPS plans, Judge deciding on Monday. :beer:

How will that change the plan. Must have 180 ETOPS plans, Judge deciding on Monday. :beer:
Call me ignorant, but where did you hear this? I haven't been able to find a single thing about it anywhere, not even in the financials. Then again I'm not expert researcher either.

Latest resources

Back