• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Allegiant base question

tzskipper

Total Time
Is there any info as to where a new-hire would be initially based with Allegiant?

TIA

S

BRA

Rollins Rules!
Total Time
Is there any info as to where a new-hire would be initially based with Allegiant?

TIA

S

They say you are initially based in LAS so they can avoid paying per diem and hotel. After that I think any base is fair game. Possibly better odds of a west coast base because the vacancies may appear at those bases as first officers may upgrade in those bases first the way seniority currently sits. Too many unknowns though. Who knows who will take the upgrade, and you never know if a new base may open. The seniority number in relation to your classmates on day one will matter a lot too. Oldest =most senior.

tzskipper

Total Time
They say you are initially based in LAS so they can avoid paying per diem and hotel. After that I think any base is fair game. Possibly better odds of a west coast base because the vacancies may appear at those bases as first officers may upgrade in those bases first the way seniority currently sits. Too many unknowns though. Who knows who will take the upgrade, and you never know if a new base may open. The seniority number in relation to your classmates on day one will matter a lot too. Oldest =most senior.

Thanks,

I appreciate you help.

Skipper