Allegiant Base Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PoorCMRPilot

Can someone give me a run down of the bases for Allegiant. I’m interested in Reno but would like to know the relative seniority of all the bases. Thanks

All bases are junior for FOs. If you're not the youngest guy (or gal) in class, you can generally get what ever you want. If not, usually within a few months. With projected upgrades, every base should be available.

Junior FO CPT
Vegas 10/07 12/05
SFB 11/07 8/06
PIE 9/07 9/06
FLL 11/07 9/06
IWA 9/07 8/06
RNO 11/07 9/99
UTA 11/07 9/06
IFP 10/07 6/05

Latest Captain award went to 1/07 hire.

Doooh! That could've been me (almost)! Busted the interview last Jan. What are the stats on repeat interviews, was told I had to wait a year to reapply? Don't you guys have a base in PHX area now? Is it Jr or Sr?

Doooh! That could've been me (almost)! Busted the interview last Jan. What are the stats on repeat interviews, was told I had to wait a year to reapply? Don't you guys have a base in PHX area now? Is it Jr or Sr?

I interviewed in April (2007) and didn't receive an offer but was called again to interview a couple months later in June. Was offered an August class date that I ended up turning down at the last minute.

Send your stuff in again. It couldn't hurt.

Anyone one no what would be considered "competitive" times these days. Im a regional FO no 121 PIC just wondering if they look at guys like me. Also, for anyone conming from an RJ, is it a tough transition? Thanks!

email resume and cover letter, better if you know someone that can walk it in. The mins advertised are hard mins, not sure how much PIC you need to be competitive. We've had guys hired that came from Eagle as F/Os so take that as you may. Not sure if hiring is going to stop or slow down for a while, latest base assignments show us pretty much staffed.

Latest resources

Back