• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Air Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks guys... This site continues to be better than the Jerry Springer show!!

For some of you who can only think of dollar signs, you need to expand your horizons a little and take a look at the big picture. There's a lot more to a job than your hourly rate of pay. The income saved by not commuting and the subsequent quality of life increase are priceless.

Not to mention that this airline has been profitable for the last 11 quarters and counting.... Can you say the same about where you work??

In time our pay scale will come more in line with other LCCs.

<-- agrees 100% with chperplt.

I thought I would miss flying "trips" but nothing's better than being home in my own bed almost every night.

chperplt said:
Thanks guys... This site continues to be better than the Jerry Springer show!!

For some of you who can only think of dollar signs, you need to expand your horizons a little and take a look at the big picture. There's a lot more to a job than your hourly rate of pay. The income saved by not commuting and the subsequent quality of life increase are priceless.

Not to mention that this airline has been profitable for the last 11 quarters and counting.... Can you say the same about where you work??

In time our pay scale will come more in line with other LCCs.

Why yes, yes I can! Purple cargo rocks!:D

Jethro

Since this is your 1st post on this thread, I obviously wasn't directing that question to you.

chperplt said:
Jethro

Since this is your 1st post on this thread, I obviously wasn't directing that question to you.

Sorry, I missed the part of your post where you addressed that question to a specific person or persons. And... just reread your post... and I missed it again. Just some lite humor, not trying to offend.;)

No offense taken... If you read the entire thread and the comments made, you might get it.

Enjoy your weekend.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back