Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

citabriapilot

V Murdda...
Any one have a fresh perspective on Allegiant's hiring plans for 2008?

I've heard about a Jan. class. Beginning or end of January?

Anything planned for the 1st Quarter or is hiring pretty much wrapped up till the end of summer?

Any one have a fresh perspective on Allegiant's hiring plans for 2008?

I've heard about a Jan. class. Beginning or end of January?

Anything planned for the 1st Quarter or is hiring pretty much wrapped up till the end of summer?

Last I heard, they have classes planned for the entire year. Rumor has it we've acquired a good number of airplanes to be delivered in 08.

The last pilot hiring number I heard was 80-100 in 08. All rumors were from someone in the training department.

I think we have a part time sim instructor on here, so I'm sure he can provide a more detailed report.

The January class is the last definite class that I know of. They want to get everyone all trained before March (our busiest month). However, I have been hearing rumors of a "big announcement" sometime next month (what airline DOESN'T have one of those?) so things can definitely change. We have another base opening up early '08 and there may be a Midwest base to follow shortly.

All this movement after I leave as usual. Nothing happened while I was there and as soon as I leave Bang! Just moved out of SEA so the BLI base was always the hopeful thing for me. Good Luck to those at Allegiant. I kinda miss the flying there. A good group of crews!

I hear there will be no more classes until April time frame. I am hoping to get a call soon for an interview.

I hear there will be no more classes until April time frame. I am hoping to get a call soon for an interview.

I had a freind get called last week for a class for Dec. 27. He requested a later class but they said he would have to wait until spring or summer for the next class. Take that for what it's worth.

Latest resources

Back