ALLATP Anythoughts On Locations?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

eagle1983

Allatp Any Thoughts On Locations To Attend?

Question on which location is better for wx, surrooundings, things to do In whatever spare time there is etc.? Also if there are anymore pilots that have graduated from any of ATP's programs and can tell the best and worst of the school I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Go to one that you would like to fly in the area within say a 550nm radius of..

Atlanta sucks but it got the job done for me. FTY is located in the arm pit of Atlanta. If you dont mind driving through the ghetto past crack whores, pimps and thugs on the way to the airport, then maybe this is the place for you. In all fairness I had a good experience there, I just didnt like the area.

Yeh, the area around most airports the size of FTY are known for the.. umm.. quality.. of the surrounding neighborhoods.. :)

I have to agree.. I hate the area around Fulton County.. Just don't stop within 2 miles outside the airport fence and you'll be ok.. :)

When did you come through Bling?

Tram said:
Yeh, the area around most airports the size of FTY are known for the.. umm.. quality.. of the surrounding neighborhoods.. :)

I have to agree.. I hate the area around Fulton County.. Just don't stop within 2 miles outside the airport fence and you'll be ok.. :)

When did you come through Bling?

I finished up the total instructor program this past august 8th. I was in the class with that retard from MTSU that double busted his initial and that fat$$ that from Dallas that was kicked out of ATP and let back in. I bet we may know eachother. I remember all the guys down there.

Yeh, if you were with doublebust, I was there.. Who did you do your CFII training with? It was probably me...

I flew with Jeff for my Multi commercial addon, Kelley for initial CFI and Heath for my Instrument and single engine addons. PM me who you are.

Heheh.. Kelley and Heath.. :) They are both gone now..

Latest resources

Back