All Regionals Need To Support Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chq

ugh raise the sperm count on the deal then we will chop it all up, sounds like gekko all over again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek:

5 to 1

Yea, what I mean is 5 CHQ guys then our #1 SA Pilot goes on the Senority list. Then another 5, then our #2 guy. This would stop when date of hire meets between CHQ and Shuttle, then strictly DOH with Republic guys going at the end (their DOH).

Would SA guys rather get "fenced" (or temporarily seat locked) to the SAABs with their actual seniority or simply absorbed into the jet right away? The training costs could cause Wex to say, "No way" to the latter.

Last edited:
A few of us in SA SOC support the CHQ crews. Get what you guys deserve, and do not let them try to f*ck you over like they are our crews and the for that fact all of us with ground based jobs. H*ll we can not even apply with CHQ, because we work for SA, some sort of "Wexford rule"...what the f*ck is that crap!

So good luck guys

Good Question Skull

Well, the way I see it I don't think CHQ will want the saab's back so I think (assume) we would go right into the Jet. Besides, would CHQ have to prove the Saab's again with the FAA if they took them back? I guess I would consider anything. I enjoy the Saab so that is not a problem.

Latest resources

Back