Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TedCFII

Red Tail Step Child
Saw a press release today where Comair is getting their first CRJ700. In the release it stated that Comair was "all-jet fleet"?
Do they no longer have the E120s in MCO? I knew they were down to just a handful back at the first of the year. If this is so then our management is going to be disappointed that when we park the remaining SF3s in December that we weren't the first to become the "first all jet regional" :D :D :D

In our Oct bid packet at CHQ, it said all our SAABs our gone. They don't show any lines available either.

Our management keeps touting that we are going to be the first "all-jet regional"... from the looks of it we have already been beat out of being the first! :D Maybe the 3rd or 4th "all jet regional" Our last "revenue" Saab flight is scheduled Nov 30th. With a PR flight on Dec. 2... of course this is all subject to change. Just like everything else in the industry!
:D

Comair all jet

Comair has been all jet since Orlando base closed three months ago.

Three months ago??????

My last Brasilia flight was Aug. 5th, was I working for free?

Actually, the last flight in Orlando in the Brasilia was Aug 31.

All of us 120 pilots are in Rj ground now, well a few ( 20 or so) are still waiting down there with paid time off.

Continental Express will retire their last ATR in mid December, making them all-jet also. Someone needs to come up with a better name for these all-jet "regionals".

Latest resources

Back