All Good at Air Wis

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Couple of points:

Funny how Mesa thinks its getting rid of Freedom air with their "great" scope but in reality its turning into Freedom Air with Alpa's stamp of approval.

If Mesa pilots are so concerned about not trying for a good contract because it would hurt their company, why would they TA a below industry average contract and make it last 4.5 years(which would end up being 6+ years after neogations). Why not have a one year or two year contract and adjust it when industry is better.

Why did Mesa only get a 6 month extention on the F9 contract? Things not going well over their chums:D

Airtran was smart enough to shy away from Mesa even though they are the cheapest.

Air Wisconsin will be fine along with Skywest and ACA. If the time comes to shift our code share due to the demise of UAL, their will be options available.

Bigdog, how can you gloat when you get what we don't want.

Good Luck to all

Shade;)

Yes, he is trying to sell the TA and also tell us how great Freedum was(thats a joke) Anyway it is him and he will answer most post

I am not worried, being the son, brother, nephew and cousin to Attorneys, it's no suprise to me that the bankruptcy court world make those companies in a bankrupt state choose the lowest cost over quality every time. You see, when you have to run to the court for protection it is no different than a child running to their parents for help after thay have gotton into trouble. Some of you may remember this as part of your history as a teen;) I stated in an earlier post that no matter what AWAC will survive and I stand by that. The court culd order that all flying as an express be don by Mesa and they couldn't do it even if they wanted to because they simply don't have the equipment and if they pull from the other carriers that they provide service for who do you think those companies will look to for feed??

WD.

Could and done. My spelling was a mess on that post

Not that I am out here to rip Airlines, but all that I read are good things about Air Wis. Does anyone have anything bad to say about the airline. Maybe it is just odd to see a good Regional after all the bad things posted about others.

To answer the original question, the reason nobody says any negative things about the company is:

They make us drink a small cup of funny-tasting Kool-aid when we show up for work. Then, everything is great!

But really, I think it is just a "golden-rule" company. A lot of common courtesy and respect at AWAC.

Latest resources

Back