• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All Good at Air Wis

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well no it's not true for us. mesa is doing the turbo prop flying that we can no longer do because, well we don't fly turbo prop anymore...

I am sorry if this is not the type of response you were hoping for.

WD.

hey bid dog

here's a response for you.

mesa could conceivably get our flying. but only because their pilots (as a whole) are willing to work for poverty wages and a QOL below a wal-mart employee. (and United makes a big mistake). i only hope they vote no. and not just for AWACs sake, but for the industry. I chose Air Whiskey because they are one of the best and the flying public deserves it. i would leave the airline industry before i would work for a company like mesa.

It wasn't that long ago when United fired Mesa. I wonder why. The only thing Mesa going to do is Pi$$ off more UAL customers. Obviously, United doesn't care.

We at Air Willy are not afraid to compete with Mesa. I think the Airtran contract is proof of that.

Didn't I/we all read that THEIR!! completion ratio with frontier is 44%. Why can't you guys seem to complete your flights? Oh and it's just a rumor but I have heard that frontier has been talking to us. Kinda makes you go hmmmm...

WD.

I agree 100% that Air Wiskey is alot better of a place to work than Mesa, pay QOL, all Im saying is know that were the lowest paid pilots out there Jo is trying his best to out bid you all. On the Rj something like $1000 per departure on a 500 mile flight.
I dont know how it will turn out but it looks very good for JO and Mesa. I hope this TA fails but they think it will pass by 70% I hope not. If so were going to pi$$ off alot of carriers. I think if this TA passes UAX will loses flying to us. Check this site out JO post on it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freemesaairlinesforum/?yguid=124225566

Last edited:
Can someone please write a translation for big dog's last post? I read it 3 times and still don't understand it

Latest resources

Back