All Delta Connection Contract Carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their contract is nothing, same as Comair

I was saying it to mean that everyone is up as a matter of speaking. It is a new Delta with a new set of goals for all the regionals that fly for them.

Either way what to you mean by "their contract is nothing"?

I would read the fine print. The duration maybe 2017 but it subject to review on a much smaller time frame.

Unless you are an insider the terms of the air service agreement are confidential. That means you don't know either.

Either way what to you mean by "their contract is nothing"?
I believe he means the wholly owns do not have a contract. Our ASA was over went we became owned by Northwest. The good and bad.... no hoops to jump through, else be threatened with our flying.....instead, they just add and delete as they please.

I believe he means the wholly owns do not have a contract. Our ASA was over went we became owned by Northwest. The good and bad.... no hoops to jump through, else be threatened with our flying.....instead, they just add and delete as they please.

Gotcha!

No they are not. ASA's is list with the SEC online.

You were claiming to have knowledge of the Pinnacle Air Service Agreements (there are two of them). What does the Pinnacle service agreements say about early termination?

You were claiming to have knowledge of the Pinnacle Air Service Agreements (there are two of them). What does the Pinnacle service agreements say about early termination?

I think he means that there are performance requirements that must be met. Last year you guys were not making numbers and DAL came in and was going to cancel the agreement. I bet that's what he means.

So Pinnacle is 2017.....

What about:

Skywest / ASA
Republic / Chatauqua
Mesa / Freedom

And any other CONTRACT carriers (not Mesaba, Compass, or Comair)?

Latest resources

Back