Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pgcfii2002

"Uh....oh yeah...&quo
I was thinking of attending their 4 day program, since 6 of the centers are much closer to my residence.

Anybody have feedback regarding this program?

Are any centers better than others?

Do they finish you up in time....and around the quoted price?

I hope they are better than they were in ATL and JAX in 1997. I started there and was dealing with a bunch of multi engine time building MEI's that when it came to any ground instruction were a joke. After I got mad because someone was teaching me ground school while answering friends phone calls all day they told me I would never make it in the aviation industry. Would love to see those MEI's now...I've been a Jet and turbo prop instructor, PC Checkairman, and Director of Training for a regional airlines turboprop program. Currently am flying the 747. Im not trying to tute my horn but if I had listened to their instructors then I would be doing something else. You get what you pay for with training..I ended up at American flyers CFI academy and loved it. Good training is worth paying a few extra dollars for..in the long run it actually saves you money..these quick deals always cost more than advertised. Do what you think is best for you... my 2cents

Last edited:
I hope they are better than they were in ATL and JAX in 1997. I started there and was dealing with a bunch of multi engine time building MEI's that when it came to any ground instruction were a joke. After I got mad because someone was teaching me ground school while answering friends phone calls all day they told me I would never make it in the aviation industry. Would love to see those MEI's now...I've been a Jet and turbo prop instructor, PC Checkairman, and Director of Training for a regional airlines turboprop program. Currently am flying the 747. Im not trying to tute my horn but if I had listened to their instructors then I would be doing something else. You get what you pay for with training..I ended up at American flyers CFI academy and loved it. Good training is worth paying a few extra dollars for..in the long run it actually saves you money..these quick deals always cost more than advertised. Do what you think is best for you... my 2cents

Thanks....I know of a few guys at my flight school that did ATP, and will gather more info.

You get what you pay for, but more importantly, you will get out of it what you put into it. If you show up to ATP with a poor attitude and expect to be spoon fed, it will not work out for you. I think that this could be said of any flight school.

I don't work for ATP, but I did do my Commercial Multi and my CFII/MEI with them at FTY. (I also met a kick @ss examiner, in Jasper, AL, but that is a different story.)

All in all, ATP is a great value for your investment. I would recommend them.

You get what you pay for, but more importantly, you will get out of it what you put into it. If you show up to ATP with a poor attitude and expect to be spoon fed, it will not work out for you. I think that this could be said of any flight school.

I don't work for ATP, but I did do my Commercial Multi and my CFII/MEI with them at FTY. (I also met a kick @ss examiner, in Jasper, AL, but that is a different story.)

All in all, ATP is a great value for your investment. I would recommend them.

Joey "Gordo" Sanders is the man. I sent tons of students to him as a CFI. A classy guy all the way.

Try www.flywhiteair.com cost $1895 garunteed, housing included, checkride is $250 I went there and got almost 20 hours in. They love to fly, they spend quality time with you. Very friendly. The instructor is top notch, been doing it for 16 years and loves to teach. They are by far the best flight school I've ever been to.
I went to "multi-engine training" flight school in texas for my multi private and they were a wam-bam thank you maam school. Yes I got my rating but they rolled me through there in 3 days 4 hours of flight time. Theyjust taught the check ride.
The flywhiteair guys want you to learn, and you will learn. The fly day or night even in actual IMC .
If you want to know more just ask.

Thanks....but someone told me the place in TX willl do Comm Multi Instrument for $1295.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back