Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyWolf

Join Midwest Pilots Rally to Protest Outsourcing of Jobs
You’re invited to join the Midwest pilots at a rally in Milwaukee, Wisc., from 1200 noon to 0100 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2008. Midwest pilots are protesting management’s outsourcing of their jobs in blatant disregard of their contract, and they are asking for your support.
Pilots will meet at 1000 a.m. at the Oak Creek Community Center, 8580 S. Howell Avenue, in Milwaukee (the telephone number there is 414-768-5840). Lunch will be served to the participants before going to the rally. Transportation will be provided to/from the rally. Wear your uniform with hat as well as your ALPA pin and lanyard, if you have them.
If you need more information about transportation between MKE and the Oak Creek Community Center, please contact Midwest’s SPC chairman, Capt. Jon Beard, at 414-704-2916. We’ll see you there!​

Don't forget to ask my, uh....um; "friends" at Usapa for their help. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to take out a full page add in USA Today on your behalf at no cost to you...:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
There will be Republic pilots there to stand with you guys. This was posted on Shuttle/Republic/Chautauqua's board.

Join Midwest Pilots Rally to Protest Outsourcing of Jobs

You’re invited to join the Midwest pilots at a rally in Milwaukee, Wisc., from 1200 noon to 0100 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2008. Midwest pilots are protesting management’s outsourcing of their jobs in blatant disregard of their contract, and they are asking for your support.
Pilots will meet at 1000 a.m. at the Oak Creek Community Center, 8580 S. Howell Avenue, in Milwaukee (the telephone number there is 414-768-5840). Lunch will be served to the participants before going to the rally. Transportation will be provided to/from the rally. Wear your uniform with hat as well as your ALPA pin and lanyard, if you have them.​

If you need more information about transportation between MKE and the Oak Creek Community Center, please contact Midwest’s SPC chairman, Capt. Jon Beard, at 414-704-2916. We’ll see you there!​

Good luck to all Midwest Airlines pilots.

This is an outrage and ALPA is doing the right thing to open up their warchest to combat this scourge of a management team.

I certainly hope that Shuttle/Chataqua pilots are in full support of the Midwest Airlines pilots. They will get their chance and they will be seriously impairing their overall career advancement if they do this flying for Midwest.

It is about time ALPA started acting like a union. I believe in bargaining in good faith on both sides. This is nothing but a management whipsaw and I hope we can make it stop.

Best of luck to the Midwest pilots in their efforts.

Latest resources

Back