ALK and DAL payrates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mea25000

Has anyone else noticed in 2013 our 12 year CA and FO rates on the NG will almost be the same?
AS DAL
CA 180.10 181
FO 121.24 123

Has anyone else noticed in 2013 our 12 year CA and FO rates on the NG will almost be the same?
AS DAL
CA 180.10 181
FO 121.24 123

You will eventually be absorbed by the borg. There is very little route overlap on the West Coast, which means it might not be that hard to get approval from the gov't. We'll see........... (Can't wait to fly to Sitka in the left seat)

Bye Bye--General Lee

You will eventually be absorbed by the borg. There is very little route overlap on the West Coast, which means it might not be that hard to get approval from the gov't. We'll see........... (Can't wait to fly to Sitka in the left seat)

Bye Bye--General Lee

I wouldn't assume you'd pass the training quite yet...

I wouldn't assume you'd pass the training quite yet...

I've got a 737 type rating at Delta (I flew the 738), and if Delta does eventually take over, they will absorb the training department at AK. I think I would... It will be fantastic if it happens....you will look great on the DC9 in DTW.

Bye Bye--General Lee

AS DAL
CA 180.10 181
FO 121.24 123

Who gives a rats aZZ.

I've got a 737 type rating at Delta (I flew the 738), and if Delta does eventually take over, they will absorb the training department at AK. I think I would... It will be fantastic if it happens....you will look great on the DC9 in DTW.

Bye Bye--General Lee

What did (or didn't) your mother do to you?

AS DAL
CA 180.10 181
FO 121.24 123

I noticed that right off too. If that was the only thing I don't think it would mean much. However, it just seems like one indicator after another that something is in the works. I mean how many times have you heard Anderson say "It's not that often I'm required to say this but no comment" as he did when asked why they don't acquire Alaska. Guess time will tell.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Why don't you bunch of Georgia panhandlers get that CA rate north of $220/hour before you even think of cornholing anybody else?

Please don't feed the troll.

(Can't wait to fly to Sitka in the left seat)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Funny...I've heard that Sitka is the LBB of Alaska. But it is much, much smaller that LBB....kinda along the size of Waco....nope...smaller than that....kinda like Paris ( the one in texas) or Detroit ( the other one in Texas)...or Prairie View

Latest resources

Back