Alaskan brother lost...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frozen Ronin

Take a moment and reflect upon the finer qualities of your life. Take another moment for an aviating brother that was lost today, in Alaska. Nothing is known for sure, except parts of the aircraft were found in a lake not far from Ketchikan, AK. There were passengers involved as well.

Leave nothing unsaid that should be said to those in your life that should hear it!

Ronin

What company did this person fly for?

supsup

Flyalot;
Yeah, I understand Jenn's doing better. Didja hear about my tundra ex getting engaged? A match made in Bethel? Hmmm.... I wish the best for her.

How's the shiny jets working out? Say hi to all the ex-ditch drivers there for me!

SUP:
Taquan. Found out he was a fellow Ditch Driver from the Canyon, as well. Really sad.

Ronin

Last edited:
Flyalot;
Yeah, I understand Jenn's doing better. Didja hear about my tundra ex getting engaged? A match made in Bethel? Hmmm.... I wish the best for her.

How's the shiny jets working out? Say hi to all the ex-ditch drivers there for me!

SUP:
Taquan. Found out he was a fellow Ditch Driver from the Canyon, as well. Really sad.

Ronin

Minnie? LOL

Oh No!!!

You didn't just drop that name. Brings back some memories. "Ponch" is one.

Frozen wouldn't, I hope.

I take it some of you guys have spent some time in Bethel??? While I was never there as a pilot, I did spend a summer there. Interesting place.

Latest resources

Back