Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BORAT

Registered Abuser
I just saw that KING 5 News in Seattle is running a story called "Trouble on The Tarmac" tonight (11/30) which is focusing on the ''new'' rampers and whats happened around the ramp since they showed up. Anyway, its a 2-part...10pm on KONG 6/16 and 11pm on KING 5 news.

-Borat

Must be a really slow news week. Or KING 5 news is "jumping" all over a months and months old story.

flx757 said:
Must be a really slow news week. Or KING 5 news is "jumping" all over a months and months old story.

Oh, come on flx, those Menzies gangstas are a menace. This isn't an old story...it's an on-going story. This story tonight is a little Karma for AS for firing their rampers.

I don't profess to offer any commentary other than this IS old news. On-going or not, there is no news here.

I guess the investigation by their "Investigators" has been going on for months...

I don't know why the Menzies folks get so much crap. Once you for get everything you've ever known about standard hand signals, and learn all the gang signs, things go very smoothly. Of course if you get them confused you might get shivved with a sharpened spoon with a tape handle on the walk around.

The real ? is how many airplanes do they have to damage before people respect them?

No Tarmac?

Conflict at the concourse
Problem on the pavement
Menzies makes a mess
Nuisance in the northwest
Hassle with the handbags
Restless on the ramp
Struggles seen at SeaTac

Latest resources

Back