Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska officially furloughs 32 today (05JAN09)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AK737,
Give it a rest, Ok. Your just perpetuating this whole we are better than you attitude. It makes us ANC guys look like asses.
Yeah your going back to the right seat.. And Baja at least you have a job..
Put things in perspective, thanks and Good luck

AK737,
Give it a rest, Ok. Your just perpetuating this whole we are better than you attitude. It makes us ANC guys look like asses.
Yeah your going back to the right seat.. And Baja at least you have a job..
Put things in perspective, thanks and Good luck

I think you just made a few enemy's !

Well,
We are all on the same side here. Things are just getting a bit punchy, myself included.
Good luck to the 79.

Got to love that AncAttitude.
I have actually had a CA sit there and show me pics of his shiny airplane flying out and hunting seals on the ice packs. He just laughed and told me I could not understand because I was a "City boy". Funny thing is I was more upset at his "TOYS" photo tour while I sat there making 30K. Arctic Eagle, Sheesh.

Got to love that AncAttitude.
I have actually had a CA sit there and show me pics of his shiny airplane flying out and hunting seals on the ice packs. He just laughed and told me I could not understand because I was a "City boy". Funny thing is I was more upset at his "TOYS" photo tour while I sat there making 30K. Arctic Eagle, Sheesh.

Kinda like the guy I flew with a few weeks ago talking about how he and his family were going to take a couple europe trips this year. They were also going to get a boat, and not just any boat. Some kind of fancy boat for around $110k or $120k. Gee, sounds great. Thanks for sharing that with me since I just got downgraded and lost half my pay. :angryfire

Kinda like the guy I flew with a few weeks ago talking about how he and his family were going to take a couple europe trips this year. They were also going to get a boat, and not just any boat. Some kind of fancy boat for around $110k or $120k. Gee, sounds great. Thanks for sharing that with me since I just got downgraded and lost half my pay. :angryfire

. . . or the Captain who told me he'd better work a few years past 60 so he could put an addition on his lake house. Thanks.

If you come with an open mind you just might learn a few things and enjoy it enough to stay..... Come on up and enjoy - seriously, I guarantee you will learn a few things - if you want.

Oh, please wise one. Tell me what I will "learn" when I come up to the promised land. I can't wait to be smarter than those dumb SEA and LAX pilots. That way I can later hold it against them. Give it up, man.:rolleyes:

I just want to let all the furloughed pilots know that everything at AS is A-OK. BG and TK just flew a HNL trip because we didn't have enough reserve pilots. All is well. Please continue with your regularly scheduled programming.

I just want to let all the furloughed pilots know that everything at AS is A-OK. BG and TK just flew a HNL trip because we didn't have enough reserve pilots. All is well. Please continue with your regularly scheduled programming.

I heard that, too. Hopefully a few cancellations will cause them to rethink this whole thing.

Latest resources

Back