Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL420

Blues vs. Birds-Tailhook
https://alaskaair.recruitmax.com/ENG/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=2121

Future Pilot Hiring Full Time - Regular posted 04.13.06
Seattle, WA
Anchorage, AK
Los Angeles, CA

Requirements

Description:
Pilots airplane to transport passengers, mail, or freight, or for other commercial purposes. Reviews aircraft's papers to ascertain factors, such as load weight, fuel supply, load, route, or schedule to ensure safety of flight. Reads gauges to verify oil, hydraulic fluid, fuel quantities and cabin pressure are at prescribed levels prior to start engines. Communicates with control tower, ground and flight crew.

Domiciles:
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA
Anchorage, AK

Minimum Qualifications:
Experience: Minimum of 3000 hours total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft. Minimum 1000 PIC hours in multi-engine (turbojet/ turboprop) aircraft or single-engine high performance military jet,or 750 PIC hours and 2000 SIC hours. Minimum 50 hours flown within the last 12 months.

Education:Four year degree from accredited institution required.

Licenses and Certificates: Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)

Health: Applicant must hold current First Class FAA Medical Certificate. Vision must be correctable to 20/20 in both eyes. Non user of nicotine products.

Legal Status: Applicants must be able to prove legal right to work in the United States. A background check will be completed for each applicant.

Candidates must possess:
-Excellent judgment and leadership skills
-Demonstrated command ability and maturity
-Ability to communicate effectively and learn rapidly
-Sound analytical ability and high tolerance to stress
-Professional demeanor and appearance

***Please note that these are minimum requirements and the majority of our applicants considerably exceed these standards.

OT...

FL240...

Thanks to you and Check 6 for posting jobs on this here board. Mighty fine of you...mighty fine...

Eric

Lostdog65 said:
OT...

FL240...

Thanks to you and Check 6 for posting jobs on this here board. Mighty fine of you...mighty fine...

Eric

You're quite welcome, dog. It's always nice when your efforts are noticed and appreciated.

If anyone ever gets one of these jobs that's posted I hope you share the good news with the rest of us.

Some of you may have noticed all the jobs I post are in the western half of the CONUS. That's because I have signed up for Daily Job Alerts on www.indeed.com from cities I would be interested in moving to for the right job. You jobseekers can do the same for cities in which you are interested.

Good luck.

FL420, thanks for the help, I checked out that websited but I end up finding a ton of jobs for pilot programs, any words of advice on key words to search besides pilot?

flyinghunter said:
FL420, thanks for the help, I checked out that websited but I end up finding a ton of jobs for pilot programs, any words of advice on key words to search besides pilot?

You're welcome.

As far as search terms, I tried captain and got lots of results for architectural job captains, banquet captains and boat captains. I tried but couldn't figure out how to filter them out. Using flight or aircraft will return lots of non-flying jobs. Using pilot gets lots of US Navy recruiting ads and ads from Pilot Travel Centers.

I just wade through them. Kinda like panning for gold.

Hi!

Is there a military conversion for flight time with Alaska?

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back