• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska gloom and doom?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When his dad entered office, oil was $26.25/bbl, and left office with oil at $24.18/bbl. I guess that oil man didn't get the memo.

If it makes anybody feel better, SWA is parking 3 leased -300's earlier than planned. Still net growth of course, but it appears something has to give, and that it has "begun."

Not really a memo to get. The difference was "Daddy" was in the White House to be president. I think "W" just did it to make his friends really wealthy. Blackwater, Halliburton...do the research, its not that hard to make the connections.

Passenger numbers are not down because it also is expensive to drive. More people are flying than driving long distances.

Makes sense. If they drive, all of the fuel is on their dime. If they fly they have their cheerful pilots there to pick up part of the tab.

Awesome avatar regionaltard.

Thanks, man. In real life I'm an unbalanced muslim who's hung like a hamster so it expresses my personality quite nicely.

Not really a memo to get. The difference was "Daddy" was in the White House to be president. I think "W" just did it to make his friends really wealthy. Blackwater, Halliburton...do the research, its not that hard to make the connections.

Do you also receive radio signals in your fillings? It's really astonishing what all you Bush haters and conspiracy kooks will come up with next.

Ticket prices are up a bit. Business travel will not go away because of higher prices. This spring break will be revealing. If housing values are still a problem, suburban parents will quit dropping cash for their high schooler to go on a quick drinking vacation to Europe or Mexico.

Ma and Pa Kettle will cut back on airline(vacation mostly)trips and business people will continue to flock to fractionals and charters because it looks better on the balance sheets. Can a brother get a bonus.

Ma and Pa Kettle will cut back on airline(vacation mostly)trips and business people will continue to flock to fractionals and charters because it looks better on the balance sheets. Can a brother get a bonus.

You mentioned Ma and Pa Kettle and I see you have flown a Metro and 1900. Are you Big Sky?

3) QX gets a few more routes to make them happy since they are negotiating with AAG currently.

They don't care. They're already the highest paid regional and the company doesn't seem very interested to negotiate the contract quickly. Plus, the MD-80 route they get in the RJ is ofset by routes cut back in the Q200 and other RJ legs.

here and now, sir, under oath, are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?

take your leftist babble to the daily kos. we're not interested.

BTW, I hear Aeroflot is hiring. feel free to apply.

Latest resources

Back