• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska CFO comments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just remember boys and girls...we are a cost to be managed. Just like brake pads. Don't drink the flightpath coolaid. Scope & Pay!

If we win any "most on time award" this year it will be very very sad. The company is offering us nothing. There will be no contract anytime soon!

I'm ok with no contract soon. I also remember what Kasher did and the slap in the face that was offered after. Senior Captains may not get it but there are a lot if us middle of the road seniority that have long memories. 12 years and still can't hold the left seat yet.

I am willing to buy scope. No change to the contract except; adopt the swa fo pay scale, keep the capt pay scale where it is, real time trading...and anymore outsourcing gets all of us a 25% raise during any year that it occurs and all outscourcing ends at our next amenable date

No we give nothing. We all get scope, money and work rules. Kasher took almost everything let us not forget that.

3, 2, 2, 2... And they think that this is extremely generous... with an increase in healthcare. They think profit sharing brings us to parity with our peers. Doesn't SWA DAL UAL all have profit sharing. Oh that's right Ben they do.

Last edited:
3, 2, 2, 2... And they think that this is extremely generous... with an increase in healthcare. They think profit sharing brings us to parity with our peers. Doesn't SWA DAL UAL all have profit sharing. Oh that's right Ben they do.

I seriously hope they're not planning on wasting anybodies time with that. I hope you got some bad info.

Latest resources

Back