Alaska all the pieces are coming together....

Old School 737

NG's now and it is A OK!!
Total Time
Enough
Alaska Airlines and AMFA reach tentative agreement on contract extension

June 4, 2009
Alaska Airlines and the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) today jointly announced a tentative agreement on a proposed two-year contract extension for the airline’s 665 aircraft technicians.

The proposal to extend the contract through Oct. 17, 2011, will be presented to union members for review and a ratification vote. The ratification process is expected to be completed by late-July.
Currently, the contract is amendable on Oct. 17, 2009.

AMFA is the largest craft union representing aircraft technicians and related employees and serves members at Alaska Airlines, Mesaba Airlines and Southwest Airlines. AMFA’s motto is “Safety in the air begins with quality maintenance on the ground.”

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
Yep, getting ready for something big......

Green Banana

Request Direct Honolulu..
There it was!
Did you see it?
That was AMAZING!
See, Something was up, now we can move on.

QCappy

Left Coaster
Total Time
9000+
I saw black helicopters circling Angle Lake.....the operation has begun!!!!!:nuts:

MALSR

Total Time
enough
There's no better time to bargain than right now if your management.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
I can't wait to fly in the left seat of one of your birds into Sitka. If that happens, it would be FANTASTIC!!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Mea25000

Total Time
I can't wait to fly the left seat of one of your birds into SYD. If that happens, it would be FANTASTC!!

First GS gone then CM and now DH who is gonna be next. BA is never over at Angle Lake anymore. Whatever happens we will read about it in the news paper the next day. Maybe Virgin will buy us and staple us to the bottom.

funnyman12

Total Time
Whatever it is doesnt involve Airtran...No work group here even knows what TA means.