Alaska Airlines orders 10 more 737s as it battles with Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Percy,

You still haven't added anything of value to anyone on this board. You lack knowledge in this industry, and you obviously are jealous of legacy pilots. You are the worthless turd, who looks totally stupid just giving put downs. Nobody expects anything else from you. And the moderator on this board is either incredibly busy and doesn't see the idiotic threads you put up, or he just doesn't care, which is sad because there are people on here who want to know differences between airlines. We all know you don't know any. You're just an Expressjet pilot who has too many FAA busts or violations, and is extremely jealous of everyone else. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

So what if I look stupid with put downs. However, you end up looking stupid and you are trying to be serious. Big difference between the two...

So what if I look stupid with put downs. However, you end up looking stupid and you are trying to be serious. Big difference between the two...

Classic response! Bye Now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think we at Alaska should keep in mind that Delta is not battling us. Delta is just running their airline. We are battling with ourselves. It has made 'Angle Lake Coolaid' a best seller this year however.

AS senior management.... How can we motivate our employes after winning our 7th JD powers award??.....I know we will start a "war" with Delta. Think about it.

You never could debate me, and you're jealous. Hey, I can understand your angst. DL will continue to build SEA into a World Class hub to many INTL destinations, with connections to all over the US, something that you won't be a part of anymore. Oh well.

Also, I tell what's on my mind, and many don't like it, and can't debate their way out of a paper bag. If you are insulted, don't debate it. When your resort to childish put downs or sexual put downs (on an anonymous board no less), it just shows everyone you lack any knowledge of this industry (Mercyful fate). Both of you guys seem to be frustrated, and that's.....okay....

Bye Bye----General Lee

touch?` !!!!!!!

Last edited:
touch?` !!!!!!!

Uhhhhh, what? No, I'm not going to touch anything of yours. Gross! Don't be disgusting. Look, DL is gonna expand flights at SEA to feed DL INTL flights. Don't get too nervous, but you guys didn't want to be a part of it, so now DL is doing it internally, which is better for the DL pilots anyway. Have a good day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Uhhhhh, what? No, I'm not going to touch anything of yours. Gross! Don't be disgusting. Look, DL is gonna expand flights at SEA to feed DL INTL flights. Don't get too nervous, but you guys didn't want to be a part of it, so now DL is doing it internally, which is better for the DL pilots anyway. Have a good day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't worry Boothe, you couldn't handle it!!!

No one likes to debate an idiot, that would be you genital.

Being an Easthole, you already lose any debate you try with me. It's not even worth my time, but I make time for you because you deserve it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back