• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Airlines adds Hawaii flights from Sacramento, San Jose

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This company is very conservative I don't see anything happening unless their hand is forced... It would take $45 a share to buy this company and I don't see them going for a stock swap. If they sell they will be paid. With those numbers even with all of ALK cash on hand it would cost and additional 400 million dollars to buy this company. Only two carriers could probably pull it off SWA and DAL... I think we are safe.

It has been approached in the past but I think they are looking at it again. Rumor, yes but it seems to have some teeth from the people I have talked with.

I would say not very likely 767 717 330 and 350's along with our 737's.... I know the 767's are going away soon but that would be a rather large mess for our size of company plus you would have to get a pay rate on the larger aircraft. I doubt they are ready to back to the table that soon.

Knowing AAG....

They would buy Hawaiian and operate them separately!

Since we sold out on our contract last spring... this is possible. Forget the HNL base. We would be stuck in the middle of the whipsaw. Widebodies at Hawaiian and RJ's at Horizon.

Separate Senority Lists !!!

No Scope = No Future

Knowing AAG....

They would buy Hawaiian and operate them separately!

Since we sold out on our contract last spring... this is possible. Forget the HNL base. We would be stuck in the middle of the whipsaw. Widebodies at Hawaiian and RJ's at Horizon.

Separate Senority Lists !!!

No Scope = No Future

Bingo was his name-o!

Latest resources

Back