Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enigma

good ol boy
Alan Keyes (on MSNBC) just made a representative from some "anti-armed pilot" group admit that she did not have an argument against the concept of arming pilots, just against the problems of implementation. Keyes then supported the concept of allowing persons who are already responsible and proven in dealing with abnormals/emergencys (us) to carry lethal force. He is encouraging citizens to write to Tom Ridge and support arming pilots.

8N

Disclaimer, I was/am a Keyes supporter in his presidential run. The man is makes so much sense it's amazing.

For what it's worth, Alan Keyes always made sense. In my humble opinion, he was the only presidential candidate remotely worth considering for the office. That he never made it to the final consideration was a given; no man who makes that much sense and is that well spoken has much chance of the presidency or any other responsible office. Too honest, too much common sense, too right. Maybe next time around. He will have my vote.

I too am an Alan Keyes fan. Although I like Bush and the job he is doing, Keyes was my first choice. It was pathetic he wasn't allowed to participate in all of the presidential debates.

Hey, I wasn't looking for other Keyes supporters, but I not surprised to see you here. You know a funny thing? I, a white guy with a Keyes bumpersticker, have been called a racist by a minority sporting a Clinton sticker. Sort of amusing.
Later,
BTW did you ever get a response from us? PM me.

QUOTE]Originally posted by avbug
For what it's worth, Alan Keyes always made sense. In my humble opinion, he was the only presidential candidate remotely worth considering for the office. That he never made it to the final consideration was a given; no man who makes that much sense and is that well spoken has much chance of the presidency or any other responsible office. Too honest, too much common sense, too right. Maybe next time around. He will have my vote. [/QUOTE]

Latest resources

Back