• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Al Franken Wants Computers Out Of The Cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You too. Obama's only claim to the White House was his personal popularity which has nothing to do with his qualifications, policies or veracity.

His "only" claim? How about he won the election by a land slide? I think the electoral college had something to do with it too, I'll look into it.

How many churches have been convicted of multiple instances of voter fraud?

I don't recall ACORN being "convicted of multiple instances of voter fraud". I remember Fox airing a sting operation where ACORN members were video taped helping a couple set up an operation for men to have sex with minor girls. I'm not defending that but do you really want to compare what some members of the Church have been caught doing...on a WAY larger scale?

His "only" claim? How about he won the election by a land slide? I think the electoral college had something to do with it too, I'll look into it.

The only reason he won by that margin is b/c he was put on a pedestal as a rock star. The guy is a total do nothing blowhard.

So you're saying the MAJORITY of America is stary eyed imbiciles that were duped by Obamas rock star charm?

Really? If you really felt that way then you would hate America. I would. But you don't and neither do I.

The fact is that many many rational adults voted for what they felt was the best candidate. To the right: You lost...suck it up like the left has done for 8 long years. To the racists: You have a black President, get over it.

Some of the anti-Beck/Hannity/FNC/Limbaugh posters made the point that being overwhelmingly popular doesn't make you right or smart. When the same is pointed out about B. Hussein Obama you protest. He was a popular personality. That's it. There is no depth whatsoever. Just like Paris Hilton.

So you're saying the MAJORITY of America is stary eyed imbiciles that were duped by Obamas rock star charm?

Not necessarily the majority, but enough people to push it into landslide range.

How many Obama t-shirts and such have you seen? How many Bush or Clinton t-shirts did you see?

The guy is put up on a massive pedestal as our cool and great leader. Look at the Nobel prize award... he was nominated for it when he had only been in office for a month or 2.

I don't recall ACORN being "convicted of multiple instances of voter fraud". I remember Fox airing a sting operation where ACORN members were video taped helping a couple set up an operation for men to have sex with minor girls. I'm not defending that but do you really want to compare what some members of the Church have been caught doing...on a WAY larger scale?

Here's just some of ACORN's shenanigans.

http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html

Just thought I'd help you recall what they've been up to.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Finally we agree on something! They bought into a pop culture driven personality contest. He looks cool. He sounds cool. He's not an anglo-saxon male and he was viewed as an outsider. What they got was typical old school Chicago style ward politics. He's just the face up front. He's not pulling the strings and, frankly, he has no idea what's going on. Most voters are now getting buyers remorse.

B. Hussein Obama is the best thing to happen to the GOP EVER! By the time he's done (one term BTW) the electorate will be begging for a conservative.

Here's a couple tips for ya.

When you refer to YOUR President as "B. Hussein Obama" it is obvious you are trying to draw attention to the fact that his middle name happens to be shared by the former leader of Iraq. Why would you do that? Why does it matter? Are we supposed to go, "ahh, he DOES have the same evil sounding name. I should hate him too!"

I think not. My intelligence is far too superior to be fooled by that lame Jedi mind trick.

Also, when you're trying to reference how horrible ACORN is, perhaps you could find a web site that doesn't sound quite as right wing as "ROTTONACORN.COM". If you delve into that sort of tripe then perhaps you should look into "truth911.com" and "lunarhoax.com" Seriously, it makes you look ridiculous when you quote from a site named "rottonacorn.com". You do see that, right?

Just try'in to help ya out and not look so stupid.

Latest resources

Back