• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AJC on the CRJ (today's business page)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm curious - before the RJ came around, how many seats did the typical regional aircraft have? I know it's a dumb question, but cut me some slack - I've only ever had to fly between large cities!

PuffDriver said:

Did y'all miss me???????????????
Puff

Puff;
Aren't you the the same poster on a couple of other boards who has ranted about the superiority of civilian trained pilots due to the poor safety record of military trained commercial airline pilots because you say they are basically hotdogs and responsible for more commercial crashes and accidents?

DaveGriffin said:

Puff;
Aren't you the the same poster on a couple of other boards who has ranted about the superiority of civilian trained pilots due to the poor safety record of military trained commercial airline pilots because you say they are basically hotdogs and responsible for more commercial crashes and accidents?

Sorry, dude, I'm not going to bite. You're going to have to go cry somewhere else. Maybe the moderagtor will remove your post due to thread creep.

PuffDriver said:
Sorry, dude, I'm not going to bite. You're going to have to go cry somewhere else. Maybe the moderagtor will remove your post due to thread creep.

Puff;

"Thread creep?!" Good way to weasel out of answering the question.

It was your first post on the this board and you closed your post by asking if anyone missed you.

How can one answer your question without first knowing who you are (from your posts on other boards)?

Latest resources

Back