• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirWis info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been ATW reserve in the 146 for a year next month. Getting a reserve line in the summer is indeed difficult because every FO (that I know of) lives in the ATW area +/- an hour. They like to go boating, golfing, etc. A 2 hour call out in Appleton,WI is a long time to get to the airport due to zero traffic. On the bright side, every month I've bid for a line I have recieved on with my monthly credit averaging 85-95 hours. Don't even think of getting reserve in DEN. There are no plans to backfill per the latest vacancy notice.

I have to echo everybody's sentiments about this company. It is a great place to be. The contract is NOT great, but it is not horrible either after the concessions. I'm in training now and the company is very tight lipped about what may or may not happen with the 20 airplanes. I think United will not turn down 20 airplanes at no cost and we will continue to increase capacity at dulles. I think a dulles base will open up soon and go very junior. I see a displacement in my crystal ball...

No. It can't. I sympathize with all the Denver displacements. I realize that they have alot more to lose than me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back