• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirWis gets UAL RJs, includes IAD...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
have fun living in iad for 20k a year. That won't even get you a parking spot around the airport. tysons corner costs more than living downtown in some cities. Your crashpad will cost you more than 500 a month.

ACA pilots know what it costs to actually have a famiy and a home life.

She might be warming up but at least aca didn't whore themselves out.

Rottweiller said:
Back to DEN? Rumors are abound that DEN is going to be downsized with more flying to ORD and IAD. That will be great - a bunch of permanent whiney babies from DEN in ORD, bad enough when they are just passing through listening to "ORD this" & "ORD that".

Hey!! Mind your tongue young man, some of us Den pilots like the smooth operations out of DIA unlike the hap hazzard operation in Chi town Ooops done it again go to the penality box and wait for my call!! Sound familiar???

:D

See ya
WD.

To all those waiting for ACA to fall from grace:

IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

Just because you negotiated a b#tch fee with a bankrupt airline doesn't mean your driving ACA out of business. United could fold tomorrow. We own our gates and we rule the east coast, south and midwest in terms of route structure.

If you think ACA will fold before United....think again...

Don't under estimate ACA...we have plans.....

House

House_X said:

Don't under estimate ACA...we have plans.....

House

As a fellow ACA'er I would like to share in your optimism, therefore, please tell me what our 'plans' are?????

I'm going to agree with the general theme of House_X (if not all of the details). If I had to bet on Tom Moore and Kerry Skeen or the managers at United, I'm going with our guys. As we say to the grunts as they board our helos: "Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on!" Things are going to get interesting.....

Rottweiller said:
Back to DEN? Rumors are abound that DEN is going to be downsized with more flying to ORD and IAD. That will be great - a bunch of permanent whiney babies from DEN in ORD, bad enough when they are just passing through listening to "ORD this" & "ORD that".

Dude STFU, I hope I dont ever fly with you!

Go back to lakes, or where ever you came from.

I don't work for Mesa or ACA but I really doubt ACA is going anywhere. First of all, they own their own gates in IAD. Second, they have just purchsed a reservation system for themselves. HMMMMMMMMMM. What could that mean? So, ACA loses United contract and begins flying their own routes out of their own gates all over the northeast where they put US Scare to shame. I also agree that ACA will be around long past United. They have been in Bankrupt. court tooooooo long.

Good luck to everyone at ACA, may be some uncertain times ahead but I think you will come out OK.

TWAer,

Come on now, if there is anyone that knows about BK it should be you. How looooooong did TWA operate under BK, and how many times? Insinuating that UAL will soon find themselves out of business is as tactless as saying that you got what you deserved with the AA merger (not my opinion). Last I checked ACA flew 82% of their operation under the UA code. That leaves 18% allocated to DAL, not much. I doubt that ACA could stay at present size without UAL. As for the gates owned by ACA, I understand that most airports require them to be in use or forfieted. The current ownership of these gates will not guarantee ACA will stay at their present size.

Losing the UA code would be anything but good for ACA, but it is interesting to see folks try and put that spin on it. The last thing we need is another carrier put into distress, and more pilots worried about their jobs. What we should be hoping for is quick resolution in the UA / ACA code share, and one that dosn't put anymore pilots on the streets.

Latest resources

Back