Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airways going to drop Republic - Mayyyybe?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
haha. It seems like they'll never die but they'll have to complete what amounts to a financial miracle to be able to survive this time.

There are reports that Mesa has had some of its suck cryogenically frozen in hopes that a cure for their suck will be discovered in the future.

I don't buy it. RAH does a good job for Airways and the pax seem to love the EMB.

Nothing good happens at PSA.

does psa have 900 rates already established? or if u picked up 9s would it just be part of the blended rate?

9's are not part of the current blended rate at psa. The rates will have to be negotiated.....

Last edited:
The word on the street is that Republic will be doing the 190 flying out of boston for Airways....

The word on the street is that Republic will be doing the 190 flying out of boston for Airways....

Word on the street is that you are gullible. US Airways scope clause prohibits this, ergo it will NOT happen.

Yeah there's no way that's going to happen. But wait, haven't we said something along that line before about other things? I have no idea, but things just find ways of happening. Isn't it the truth? :confused:

Word on the street is that you are gullible. US Airways scope clause prohibits this, ergo it will NOT happen.

Really? Show me where that is written.

Really? Show me where that is written.

LOA 96 Transition Agreement

• Defined Large Small Jet as 51 to a maximum of 90 seats in order to create a uniform definition as applied to the US Airways 1998 CBA and the America West 2004 CBA
  • Permits a maximum of 93 Large SJ’s to be outsourced to Express Carriers (Affiliate and Wholly Owned)
  • No change to the outsourcing authority for Medium SJ’s (aggregate of 315) and Small SJ’s (150)
  • EMB 190 Aircraft will be operated only by US Airways, America West, both carriers or the Single Carrier
  • Growth provision for additional Large SJ’s
    • For every two (2) aircraft in excess of the combined 360 aircraft (excluding EMB 190) operated at both US Airways and America West in revenue service, the Company may outsource three (3) additional Large SJ’s
Again, the E190 is off limits. You can say code share or any of that crap and you very well might be right, but they will not operate as "US Airways, US Airways Shuttle,or US Airways Express" in and out of Boston.

Latest resources

Back