• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Wins Top Carrier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know we all, for the most part, really appreciate the SWA buyout and look forward to the future. However, it really makes me smile when I see this report and find us at the top while SWA is determined that we need to drink their "How to success kool-aid". How bout just merge the companies and get on with it.

I'm curious how this pertains to me since I'm a paying customer. The only non-revving I did on DAL was back in the early 90's when DAL was in its prime and that's because every other kid I went to school with had a parent who worked at DAL. The only career Deltoids that stuck with DAL after the bankruptcy were pilots, stews and mechanics.

The only first class sitting I'm doing is Business Class on AT and IMO GK is making a bad decision letting if go away. I think reasonably priced business class is a major reason why AT has kicked so much ass in ATL over the last decade. I need to make a last minute run to Baltimore next week and AT Business Class was about $480/leg and you can't beat that with a stick.

Well great, maybe you should update your stereotype and give DAL a shot after GK takes away discount biz class. I have only flown AT a couple of times and they were very friendly, but that has been my experience in most biz class with the exception of a couple of bad experiences with US Air. You know, next time you get exceptional service, let the company know via email. Unsolicited feedback can make quite a difference.

One of the main reasons why AirTran continues to do well in the AQR year after year is their baggage numbers. Hopefully, SWA management can learn something from AirTran's ground operation and improve their baggage performance. Nothing is worse than trying to board a cruise ship while your luggage is still in Dayton or Atlanta.

Yeah.. Don't let a little thing like statistics and performance get in your way. Obviously this report is rigged if all those losers at AirTran can be number one.

I won't waste a second of my life reading that drivel, but I do know they finally got DAL's name correct. So now at least they're republishing DOT data marginally correctly.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Latest resources

Back