Airtran training accomodations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mr. Benny

Any Airtran people know where the deals are for hotels during training in ATL? I know about the Welsley but I heard there are other options to choose from.

I'm not sure about other deals, but I staid at Welsley with 2 other classmates and we paid 11 bucks each a night...

Do you have to pay for your hotel during training? If so, what other expenses are you to pay? What is the pay and per diem during training as well?

Just curious,

Jeff Kent

Newhires get 70 hours a month while in training at first year pay 37.50. There is only one base...ATL, and since the training in base there is no per diem or hotel. Most commute home on Friday night and return on Sunday for class to save on hotel.

Welsley with 2 other classmates and we paid 11 bucks each a night

Hey Fly by Cable, do you have contact info for this hotel? Thanks

Country Inn South

Try the Country Inn South. It's the same price as the Wellesley and the rooms are nicer. Also it is only two blocks from the training center. They used to have a weekly rate for training types that may save you $$$. Welcome aboard, you'll like it here!

Anyone else in the March 13 class? I was wondering how many new hires would be in this class. I'm excited about making the move over to Airtran. I'm hearing nothing but good things about the company. The only thing I'm worried about is the Iraqi situation and the effect of war on the industry. If anyone on this site will be in class next Thursday, PM me.

IAHERJ

Latest resources

Back