• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran-Swa. out of seniority?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The loss of merger money is water under the bridge, we have no control.

I also think we should have been combined sooner rather than later, but again, we have no control. The other issues, the B scale you speak of, is gone Jan 1 2015. Everyone knew about it, everyone voted for it. Why is this now an issue when we all know we agreed to it and it will be gone 2015?
Ummm, I was answering YOUR question to a previous post way back on page 2. I even quoted your response. Here it is again:

Originally Posted by freightdogfred
I

This pace is set for a reason.
What reason?
You asked "What reason" in response to a post about the pace of the integration being so glacial. I answered it. It's about money. It COULD have been done faster and it's not and it's simply because of the money. Nothing more, nothing less.

Man I can't wait for GK to buy someone else......What a grand place this is going to be!!! Thanks Unkle Gary....luv you mean it.....

20 percent of AT pilots were stapled. I am one of those pilots. Your damn right I will demand a staple if SWA ever buys another airline. I feel betrayed by both companies. It's hard enough in this industry to survive a career, but to be cast aside by all involved is just wrong.

Now I get to watch my block hours erode, earning less each month. Want to make it fair? Bring over the "stapled" guys/girls first!

Last edited:
Your upgrade number is falacy, the facts of this industry changed once SWA wanted ATL. Either they were going to fight you for it (meaning no upgrade ever) or merge.

There was no way you could have gotten into ATL without the merger. No way you were going to "fight for it".... Nope. But you STILL don't get it. You don't understand what value they brought to your merger. You apparently never will.

Bye Bye---General Lee

There was no way you could have gotten into ATL without the merger. No way you were going to "fight for it".... Nope. But you STILL don't get it. You don't understand what value they brought to your merger. You apparently never will.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Give it up, General. These guys live in a fantasy world where SWA was going to dominate the world and every pilot in America would have sacrificed his first born just for a chance at an interview to be a corndog. Nothing you say will convince them otherwise.

Latest resources

Back